Thursday, December 3, 2009


OK, so where do I start. I'm going to keep it simple and just talk about myself, Jim Parker. Some of you might know me from my yahoo groups, others might be stumbling across me for the first time. My name is Jim Parker, I'm a perpetually horny man that loves masculinity, male bonding, male nudity, and of course SPANKING.

That sounds simple enough, right? Yeah kinda, until you start to really dig down into it. I think that nudity amongst men and spanking between men creates a bond. With masculinity comes competition with winners, losers, victories, defeats, pride, reputation, and sometimes stakes. I love the idea of men competing with the loser facing some stakes or consequence like humiliation or pain. Maybe the loser of a wrestling match being bare ass paddled which causes pain and humiliation, but at the same time it creates a bond between the men. The men entered into an agreement, the competed and the when the loser takes his consequences like a man then even though he lost he has dignity that his word was good.

In every culture men are taught through spoken and unspoken, clear and veiled, examples and or lessons on what it means to be a man. In America, and I'll speak in generalities so please don't get too defensive, Men are basically prudish about nudity, repressed about expressing emotion, and uneasy about contact. Like I said I'm speaking in generalities so bear with me. Think about women. When two women see each other in public they hug, they might even do the kiss on the cheek. If you saw two straight men meet for lunch and give each other a real hug and a little kiss on the cheek you'd be taken back by it. Women go to places to be waxed, do you guys know what goes on during a waxing? The woman getting waxed is naked from the waist down and she gets on all fours or spreads her legs so the other women can get in there and wax around her vagina. I don't know too many "straight" men that would go to another man strip from the waist down and spread their legs so a guy could get up in the cock ball and hole region. Finally think about crying. Women can cry anywhere anytime and it's accepted. Now get the mental picture of the man at work crying when he's yelled at by the boss, or crying in his car when he gets a speeding ticket. In general men hugging kissing being naked and showing emotion gay labeled as feminine or gay, thus challenging their masculinity.

If your masculinity gets challenged then you're outside the boundaries of what you're taught it is to be a man within your societies norms. Now do I think that real men don't want contact, don't want emotion, and don't like nudity? No, I think American men like it, in the same percentages that men from other cultures where it's not as frowned upon like it. So as American men I think we've found our outlets for male male nudity, and physical contact. It tends to be sports and athletics. Sports and athletics enable men to strip naked in locker rooms, shower together, get physical together, sweat together, grab one another, the pat on the ass is looked at as a common form of praise for a job well done. Then afterwards there is the drinking which anyone who has access to YouTube knows, leads to men stripping naked, dancing together, faking homosexual sex acts as a goof against gays, and expressing feeling toward one another that they won't have to admit to the next day because of the unspoken American male rule of "Man I was drunk last night" the proverbial get out of jail free card for all things embarrassing.

So that touches on us guys and how we've found ways to have what we want as long as we call it by another name and do it in a manner that jibes with our social norms. Spanking didn't get too much coverage in that rambling but real quick, I think a lot of us guys my age and older got spanked by our dads, some even got it from neighbors, coaches, teachers, and principals. I think it set in subconsciously that this was an acceptable form of male on male physical contact, it was an authority figure giving you attention and showing you that he cared enough to take time to correct you. So as bad as it hurt, for a lot of men it lasts as a found memory or an expression of caring. If you think I'm crazy talk to guys that grew up in the bible belt where they don't hide the fact that they whip their kid's asses. In fact they're proud that they do it. I'm with them on this one. I was belt spanked as a kid and I knew my place I showed respect to my elders I had self respect because I knew I was an important part of a family where there were serious expectations of me. I talked to some guys from Texas and we were all talking about how we got it, how tough our dad's were on us, how we know we deserved it. And guess what none of us were boohooing about it, in fact we were all smiling and laughing. It was like a right of passage and initiation into manhood to be raised that way. So it's no wonder why so many people like to get their butts busted today as an adult. Like a little trip down memory lane to easier times, safer times, time spent bonding with our dads, yes bonding.

I'll say that this blog will be about me and my feeling and experiences with all of the aforementioned topics, but it's as much about you, your take on it all, and your participation about it. I'll post comments, thoughts, stories, photos and anything I can think will enhance the conversation. Now I'll wrap it up and see what I hear back.

12 comments:

  1. Wow - great post. I didn't grow up in the bible belt but I had an immigrant father who was a big time believer in the belt. I used to cry and holler like you wouldn't believe. After a spanking, Dad always said that I would thank him for it later. I never believed him...but its true, spanking creates a major bond between a boy and his dad. I am in my late 30s now, and I wouldn't trade those lickings for anything..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for writing David, so where did you grow up? My dad never said I'd thank him, but I do...I can see that I'm better for it ...how did you hear about my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing material. Turned me on like crazy. I read your "driving home after the Holiday" in south spanking group and it was hot.

    You sound like a fun guy to hang with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot for the feedback, I love to know other guys out there like to hear what I'm talking about. What's your interest in spanking? I'd love to hear about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too loved the post. I have followed you on Yahoo for a while. Very hot, would love to get spanked by you for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brett, thanks for writing. Where are you and how do you like to get spanked?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's something that's turned me on for years.
    Maybe it's the mid-west upbringing and being spanked growing up ("when I deserved it") - sometimes very hard and long. My father was generally the "affectionate type" (go figure).

    I've done some spanking myself and found it to be a huge turn on when the other feels he has "deserved it". Both of us got turned on big time. I've found some guys like the control element of it - being "naughty" and others just like the pure physical aspect of it.

    I spanked one guy when we were watching some SM and spanking videos and he was getting into it and wanted more when I was taking a break and rubbing his ass.

    He wanted more. So, I reached for a wooden thin rod (just happened to be handy) and we were both ended up shooting all over the place. He called the next day complaining there were some marks on his butt and wanted to know when we'd be getting together again.
    Hope this wasn't too much information, but, the whole thing turns me on just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Kewldude...great message. No, not too long. I love the detail. How old are you? Where in the Midwest? have you been spanked yet? How old are you? Do you have a profile with a pic?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, don't have a pic. I grew up in Nebraska and there was one guy that I used to date who was a bit on the kinky side (what else?). I remember him taking my nipples and working them quite a bit and when I'd say, "Ow", he'd smile at me and then, squeeze them a little harder and would proceed to bite them. I'd tell him to please stop some more (LOL) as I pressed his head harder into my chest.

    Well, I'd get harder all right and we'd get off in a big way.

    Later, I started exploring spanking and had my hands tied together from the string leather belt he wore (he came prepared) and then put a dog collar around my neck. He had me get down on my elbows and knees and proceeded to spank me hard with his hand telling me what a bad dog I'd been. Occasionally stopping to rub my ass and change hands because he was getting a sore hand! We both got off big time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jim,

    Thanks for the response. I am in Atlanta Georgia. I have been into spanking for almost 20 years. I like the father/son role play or principal/student or coach/jock. And the spanking that goes along with each. I have probably 60 paddles, straps, brushes, belts and canes. It is a great passion of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i m from brasil i lives americana i need a friends i m jail mr chairman globo tv mr roberto irineu marinho this men put police every day

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was für eine heiße Post hier,hatte ich noch nie ganz gelesen.
    Mein Vater,sagte früher immer,so lange ich meine Füße unter seinen Tisch stelle,
    so lange hätte er das Recht mir Regelmäßig
    den nackten Arsch zu versohlen.
    Und ich wäre Ihm mal Dank bar dafür.
    Das Peinlichste für mich war mit 17 Jahren
    immer noch so wie ich es Verdient habe.
    Vor Vater blank oder nackt aus zu ziehen
    übern Schreibtisch bücken um eine Tracht-Prügel
    zu beziehen.
    Dabei hatte ich öffters mal einen Steifen
    und wußte nicht wieso.
    Mein Vater,dass ist normal aber hält nicht
    lange,nun da hatte er mal recht gehabt.
    Es nützte auch kein Schreien,Jaulen oder
    Zappeln,denn dabei gabs noch mehr Senge.

    ReplyDelete